2 Self Help Books Away From Being Perfect is a screwball comedy about a bright-eyed Brooklynite who naively uses self help principles to find love.
When Kimmy Monroe, a hopelessly optimistic lab technician learns that her dreamboat office crush Dr. Ben Hewitt is engaged to be married, she sets off on a awkward and humiliating journey to discover love in the city.
WINNER Best Web Original American Black Film Festival 2016
* 2017 Official Selection New York Web Fest
* 2016 Official Selection American Black Film Festival (ABFF)
* 2016 Official Selection Hollywood Shorts Film Festival
* 2016 Official Selection Miami Web Fest
• nominated for Best Director and Best Comedy
Directed by Lopez Williams
Created by Park + Haven Productions
Written by Kimberly Young
Executive Produced by Kimberly Young and Lopez Williams
2 SELF HELP BOOKS AWAY FROM BEING PERFECT-(Ep.1)
2 SELF HELP BOOKS AWAY FROM BEING PERFECT-(Ep.2)
2 SELF HELP BOOKS AWAY FROM BEING PERFECT-(EP.3)
2 SELF HELP BOOKS AWAY FROM BEING PERFECT